AMI Healthcare is commissioning a new multi-specialty fertility center in Bangkok, Thailand. The center will offer fertility services and women's health to domestic and medical tourism patients.
For the implementation we are seeking
Director Clinical Services
The clinical nurse manager will be responsible for directing and overseeing all clinical services assigned and assume managerial responsibility for the clinical area. He/she will coordinate all efforts of nursing care and ensure that best practices in nursing a provides and all quality standards are met.
Duties and Responsibilities
Education and Experience
- Direct and guide the nursing staff within the clinical area
- Ensure a productive and supportive work environment
- Collaborate with the management, interdisciplinary teams and other stakeholder
- Ensure well-being of patients assigned
- Manage clinical operations to highest standards and in accordance with Joint Commission International regulations
- During Commissioning prepare department and in coordination with Chief Clinical Officer the policies and procedures
- Bachelor or Science in Nursing
- Master degree in Nursing preferred
- Current valid license to practice nursing
- Fluency in English, Thai language is an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years experience, 2 years at supervisory level
- Must have experience in commissioning and start-up operation of new clinic
- Must have advanced knowledge of Joint Commission International (JCI) regulations
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary, bonus and a benefit package commensurate with qualifications and experience. Expatriate hires will receive also expatriate benefits of housing and air travel.