AMI Healthcare is commissioning a new multi-specialty medical center in Guangdong province, China which will offer specialist centers in Diabetes and Endocrinology, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Women and Children, Bone and Joint among more than 50 medical specialties.
For the implementation we are seeking
Clinical Nurse Manager(s)
in the specialties of ambulatory care, anesthesia, operating theatre, interventional services
The clinical nurse manager will be responsible for directing and overseeing the work of the nursing staff assigned and assume managerial responsibility for the clinical area. He/she will coordinate all efforts of nursing care and ensure that best practices in nursing a provides and all quality standards are met.
Duties and Responsibilities
Education and Experience
- Direct and guide the nursing staff within the clinical area
- Ensure a productive and supportive work environment
- Collaborate with the management, interdisciplinary teams and other stakeholder
- Ensure well-being of patients assigned
- Manage clinical operations to highest standards and in accordance with Joint Commission International regulations
- During Commissioning prepare department and in coordination with Chief Clinical Officer the policies and procedures
- Bachelor or Science in Nursing
- Master degree in Nursing preferred
- Current valid license to practice nursing
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience, 2 years at supervisory level
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary, bonus and a benefit package commensurate with qualifications and experience. Expatriate hires will receive also expatriate benefits of housing and air travel.