AMI Healthcare, an international healthcare services provider of hospital operations and management, is expanding its healthcare operations into Asia.
AMI Healthcare is engaged in the commissioning phase of a new multi-specialty clinic in Guangdong province, China. The medical center will have seven (7) stories with a total of 13,000 sqm of clinical space and be equipped with state of the art technology to provide advanced diagnostic and treatment. More than 50 medical specialties including day surgery will be offered in an outpatient environment. It will be one of the few international clinics that also has specialty centers for Diabetes, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Women’s Health and Oncology. The building is already constructed, and design and construction are expected to be completed within the next 9-12 months.
Seeking a Senior Consultant Urology Physician. The position will be responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of medical diseases and conditions in accordance with current medical regulations and policies and procedures. This role requires relocation.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To provide Anesthesiology in all aspects of patient care in accordance with approved clinical privileges
- To provide consultation upon request and responds in timely manner
- To be responsible for timely completion, competencies, accuracy and eligibility of medical records
- To perform other clinical responsibilities related to Anesthesiology
- To provide orientation, guidance and supervision to other medical staff below Senior Consultant level
- To participate in education and training programs
- To maintain and enhances professional knowledge and continuing education requirements
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Must have a Medical degree from an accredited medical school
- Must have a Board certification (American Board. Specialty Board, Facharzt or equivalent)
- Must have at least seven (7) years’ experience in Consultant or Senior Consultant level
- Previous international experience a plus
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English preferred
- Must have ability to adapt and respect different cultural
- The compensation and benefits package comprise of a salary (commensurable to the position, candidate's experience & qualifications) plus annual bonus, medical insurance and other fringe benefits
- If employed as an Expatriate, annual business class airfare, housing allowance and other fringe benefits apply