AMI Healthcare, an international healthcare services provider of hospital operations and management, is expanding its healthcare operations into Asia.
AMI Healthcare is engaged in the commissioning phase of a new multi-specialty clinic in Guangdong province, China. The medical center will have seven (7) stories with a total of 13,000 sqm of clinical space and be equipped with state of the art technology to provide advanced diagnostic and treatment. More than 50 medical specialties including day surgery will be offered in an outpatient environment. It will be one of the few international clinics that also has specialty centers for Diabetes, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Women’s Health and Oncology. The building is already constructed, and design and construction are expected to be completed within the next 9-12 months.
Seeking a Director of Finance who will direct the medical centers financial planning and accounting practice and will develop and maintain relationships with financial institutions, shareholders and the organization as a whole. He/she will oversee and direct the treasury, budget and tax, accounting and finance, investment and insurance activities. The Director of Finance will oversee the project finance implementation, develop all systems for operation and patient finance. He/she will analyze, consolidate and direct all procedures and produce regular reports and statistical information. This role requires relocation.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To develop budgets for all departments, establish revenue cycle operations and be responsible for the day-to-day financial operations
- To participate in long- and short-term financing process
- To oversee, direct and manage the development of accounting and financial control policies
- To provide advice and guidance as necessary in preparing and analyzing financial reports and executes appropriate responsive actions
- To provide regular financial reports for shareholders
- To coordinate short term cash-activities in accordance with established policies and procedures
- To be responsible for the cash management decisions and works with appropriate investment managers in coordination of fund transfers
- To provide assistance and advice to department managers in interpreting financial data and reports and in presenting that information to all relevant stakeholder groups
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance; Master's degree preferred
- Must have at least seven (7) years prior management experience in a hospital or healthcare setting
- Must have Cost Accounting experience required
- Must have experience with new project development and large finance operations
- Must be willing to relocate
- CPA preferred
- Candidates with international experience preferred
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin preferred
- The compensation and benefits package comprise of a salary (commensurable to the position, candidate's experience & qualifications) plus annual bonus, medical insurance and other fringe benefits
- If employed as an Expatriate, annual business class airfare, housing allowance and other fringe benefits apply