AMI Healthcare, an international healthcare services provider of hospital operations and management, is expanding its healthcare operations into Asia.
AMI Healthcare is engaged in the commissioning phase of a new multi-specialty clinic in Guangdong province, China
. The medical center will have seven (7) stories with a total of 13,000 sqm of clinical space and be equipped with state of the art technology to provide advanced diagnostic and treatment. More than 50 medical specialties including day surgery will be offered in an outpatient environment. It will be one of the few international clinics that also has specialty centers for Diabetes, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Women’s Health and Oncology. The building is already constructed, and design and construction are expected to be completed within the next 9-12 months. This role requires relocation.
Seeking a Clinical Nurse Specialist
who will be responsible for ensuring that all clinical services are planned and implemented in accordance with Joint Commission International (JCI) regulations and ready for activation upon completion of the commissioning process. He/she will also be responsible for the establishment of the Nursing services and that all nursing services are operational in accordance with the commissioning and implementation plan. He/she reports to the Commissioning Team Leader. This role requires relocation.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- To manage the commissioning of all aspects of the clinical services and oversee any subject matter consultants undertaking detailed work
- To develop policies and procedures for all clinical services in accordance with JCI
- To develop strategy plan for nursing services and future development
- To review organizational plan and manpower levels to ensure these meet objectives and recommend changes where appropriate
- To participate in meetings of the commissioning team and prepare written report on progress for each meeting and any other report as requested
- To identify and report any conflicts and problems arising in the commissioning process and provide recommendations for resolution.
- To support other commissioning team members in their tasks
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing or other clinical specialty; Master's degree in Nursing or other clinical specialty
- Previous work in a startup of a new hospital operation
- Previous experience with commissioning
- Previous experience in Middle East would be an advantage
- Must have leadership experience in a nursing department in a medium to large hospital
- Must have ability to work in cross cultural environments
- Must have stakeholder management skills
- Must have a strong presence, be dynamic, resilient, confident and presentable
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills on all levels (written and verbal)
- The compensation and benefits package comprise of a salary (commensurable to the position, candidate's experience & qualifications) plus annual bonus, medical insurance and other fringe benefits
- If employed as an Expatriate, annual business class airfare, housing allowance and other fringe benefits apply