AMI Healthcare, an international healthcare services provider of hospital operations and management, is engaged in the development and commissioning of a new 200 bed tertiary care hospital in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
. The commissioning will commence alongside construction and ensure that there is a timely activation of the hospital, and that all facilities and systems are in compliance and ready for Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation. The expected to last forty-four (44) months.
Seeking a Operations Specialist
to join its commissioning team in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
. The position will play a key role within the commissioning team and report to the commissioning team leader. The Operations Specialist is responsible for the implementation of all non-clinical hospital operations and support services and ready for activation upon the end of the expected 44-month commissioning period.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- To manage the commissioning all operation and support services (e.g. Allied Health, other non-clinical services) and oversee any subject matter experts in these areas
- To ensure that all aspects of hospital operations a safe and fit for activation.
- To develop policies and procedures for all operations departments
- To develop safety and risk management policies
- To participate in development with other members of the commissioning team
- To prepare major Incident/Disaster plan including emergency action procedures and activities related to patient and staff evacuation
- To manage commissioning of operations and support departments to meet organizational requirements and objectives
- To identify, highlight and report any issues that may have negative impact on operations
- To recommend changes and modifications as needed and implement such changes
- To establish standards of practice and systems to monitor departmental effectiveness.
- to participate in commissioning team meetings and prepare written reports on progress for each meeting
- Bachelor's degree in Allied health discipline. Master's degree preferred
- Previous experience in commissioning a hospital is a must
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in allied health discipline
- Experience in hospital management, financial and procurement practices
- Ability to adapt to different cultures and environments
- Confident and presentable
- Excellent communication at all levels
- Ability to lead an Operation
- The compensation and benefits package comprise of a salary (commensurable to the position, candidate's experience & qualifications) plus annual bonus, medical insurance, housing, airfare and other fringe benefits